常州微整形费用交流组

竟然有人要丰唇,要做成老司机那样的嘴!

好歌没人听系列2018-03-10 16:00:29


点击上方蓝字关注置顶一下吧

▼视频原标题

Ask Steve: What ch'all looking at?


视频来源:YOUTUBE

 翻译:知樱 校对:常青藤 



本篇翻译内容如下:


【 滑 动 查 看 翻 译 】

嗨 Steve

Hi,Steve.


你好

Hi


我深受 Kylie Jenner和Kim Kardashian样子的启发

So I'm so inspired by Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian's looks.


所以我预约了丰唇和丰臀手术

So I've booked an appointment to get my lips and booty enhanced.


所以我回办公室的时候

So I know when I get back to the office


那些办公室的八卦女人肯定要追问我很多问题 关于我的新形象

all the nosey women are gonna ask me 21 questions about my new look


我要如何撒谎来解释我的丰唇和肥臀

So my question for you is how do I explain my fuller lips and bigger booty without telling the truth.


你可以这样 在圣诞节的时候回去

What you're gonna do, you're gonna do it at Christmas.


跟她们说圣诞老人给你的

You're gonna tell them Santa Claus brought them.


新年那天 你这样

You come to work on New Year Day, here you go


大家还好吗

How's everybody?


过得怎么样

How y'all going?


早上好哇

Good morning.


今天还好吗

How are you today.


嗨 Tisha

Hey, Tisha.


你今天怎么样?

What's going on with you?


你丫在看什么?

what's y'all looking at


这里没毛病啊!

this ain't nothing 


你一直没有过丰唇

See, you ain't never had big lips


所以你不知道怎么做

so you don't even know how to work them


所以你得跟我至少一个月

So see .you're gonna have to come and sit with me for at least a month.


我能教你怎么操作这个大嘴唇

So I can teach you how to operate large full lips because you don't know.


你看 如果我一不小心 我发呆的时候

See if I ain't careful like if I ain't pay attention.


如果你不会操作的话 有人叫你的名字 你回过头流着口水

See if you don't know how to work it sombody call you, you slang and slobber


Steve

Steve


你不会操作这个大嘴唇 除非你训练个几年

See,you,you,you ain't know how to operate lip except you working the lips for years


我已经知道怎么控制它们 你懂得

So I've learned how to hold them,you know


让它们发挥作用 你懂的

You know make them work, you know what I'm saying.


哥现在知道如何使用它们去做事 你懂的

I know how to do things with them now , you know what I'm saying.


我还是个小男孩的时候

When I was a little boy,see, yeah


我还是个小男孩的时候

See, see when I was a little boy


这是一个问题  一个情况

there was a problem, there was a condition


但是哥长大了

but see as a grown man 


哥把它们变成了哥的财富

I'd turn them into a asset


哥现在亲你一下 你可要小心咯

Yeah yeah, see I 'm putting these on you now, you, you're in a real situation


我觉得你看起来很好

Yeah, look, I think you look fine the way you are


谢谢

Thank you


我觉得你不要再手术了

And I think you should stop 


到头来弄糟了自食其果

because you're gonna mess around and get some done to yourself.


对了 你现在还年轻 生孩子了吗

And plus, see you're young, have you had children yet?


没有

No


你看 你也会有孩子 那个时候屁股就会长大 对 那个时候

See there, you're gonna have some kids, right there  you're gonna get some more ass,right there


那个时候

Right there


女士们我说的对吗 对吗

Ladies,ladies,ladies


我就是在问你们这些生过孩子的漂亮姑娘

I'm just asking all you beautiful women that do have children


你们有孩子了之后  就会得到以前没有的东西

When you get a baby, you get most stuff you didn't have before


你要现在就适应它

now you must right add that to it 


你们可能需要一个拉车

You gotta get a wagon.


把它装在里面

Set it in now


我可能要两个

I'm gonna need two wagons, come on


别那样做了 你现在看起来挺好的

Don't do that, you look fine the way you are

*如有错误 欢迎指正



 逛淘宝之前点这里搜一搜优惠券。